Kim Kardashian West on running for office: "Never say never"



Kim Kardashian West has refused to rule out whether she would ever run for public office. The reality TV star was on CNN last week discussing her recent visit to the White House – and refused to say that she would never run for office.
When asked if she has any interest in running, Kardashian said: "I don't think that is even on my mind."
However, when she was reminded that Donald Trump managed to become president, Kardashian agreed that of course anything can happen.
"That's why Kanye loves him," she said. "It's the idea that anything can happen."
Donald Trump and Kanye West
Getty Images
"I guess never say never. But that's not going to be like, Kim's running. That's not where I am. What I am going for. I just want to start helping one person at a time and I sometimes think if more people would put their personal feelings aside and talk about really important issues that have to be discussed then so much more could get done."
Kardashian recently made a trip to the White House to speak with Trump regarding prison reform, and specifically to ask for clemency for Alice Marie Johnson – a 62-year-old grandmother who was serving a life sentence for a non-violent, first offence. The President agreed and Johnson has since been released.

0 comments